Selenium Training in Tambaram, Chennai
So, you want the Best Selenium Training in Chennai Tambaram. Well, Besant can be the solution. A Selenium Training Institute in Chennai may not be hard to find. But for quality, you need to keep your search focused. If you want a ready-made answer to which is the Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai, then it is Besant Technologies.
The reason why Besant is ideal for the Best selenium training in Chennai is because it uses some fail-proof training techniques to teach the trainees. One of these is taking a student-centric approach to impart training.
What is Selenium?
Before you take Selenium training in Tambaram, it would be valuable for you to understand what is selenium. As a matter of fact, the use of software in different industries is increasing with each passing day. And with the growing dependence on software programs, the use of testing framework has also increased. Although there is no dearth of frameworks for test automation, nothing can beat the efficiency of selenium. The best thing about this framework is that it is open source.
Selenium is one of the open source automated testing tool, mainly used for automating the testing process of web applications. This selenium offers a playback tool for running tests cases without any knowledge of test scripting language. If anyone interested to learning Selenium Training in Tambaram reach us Besant Technologies, Tambaram which offer real time selenium course by professional experts.
In recent years most of the software applications are written as like web based applications. Most probably selenium is the best choice for automating the test process of web based applications for both the functionality as well as GUI. For that many organizations prefer automated testers whose experts in selenium. The main features in selenium is support one’s tests on numerous browser platform.
Whom Selenium is suitable for?
Nowadays IT companies hire selenium tester compared to QTP because selenium is open source automation tool. But it requires some programming knowledge like Java, C#, python, ruby, etc. Selenium is best suited for developer as well as manual tester who want to move automated testing field. Suppose you have an IT background then selenium testing is the best choice. Freshers can also choose this field for your bright career because it will automatically develop your programming knowledge.
Why go for Selenium Training in Tambaram at Besant Technologies?
The reason why a lot of people consider Besant Technologies the Best Training Institute for Selenium in Chennai is because of the reputation it has earned over the years. We don’t feed our trainees with just theories that hardly prove useful in the real world, we emphasize on the applicability of the subject and all the concepts it entails. We prepare you in such a way that you feel confident in taking testing challenges with ease in real life situations.
We boast of a team of awesome trainers that help you get the Best Selenium Training in Tambaram. Also, the course we provide is pretty comprehensive.
What we do at Besant Technologies, Tambaram for Selenium?
We at Besant Technologies, Tambaram provide hands-on Selenium Training in Tambaram by industry experts. We have 10+ years of experienced professionals, so that teaching is based on live projects and real time scenarios. It’s really useful for freshers as well as experienced who can work individually under automation testing field. We provide placement assistance for all trainees. Most of our students are working in MNC’s with good salary.
Job opportunities of Selenium training in Tambaram
After you complete Selenium Training in Tambaram at Chennai sky is the limit for you in terms of career opportunities. Some of the most common positions that you can fill include Automation Test Lead, Quality Engineer, Senior Test Engineer, QA Engineer, and Selenium Automation Analyst.
Besant Technologies offers you Classroom Training, Online Training and Corporate Training at prices you wouldn’t mind spending. And the course is in sync with industry needs and demands. Besant Technologies also offers amazing Placement Assistance. With all those benefits, you simply can’t say no to a course at Besant Technologies.
Selenium is open source and free of cost, so that these days many companies using this selenium tool for tests web applications. Selenium is also used to tests mobile web applications. For that more and more companies now were looking selenium testers. Wide varieties of opportunities are there for selenium automation testers in today’s IT marketplace.
Taking Selenium Training course at Besant Technologies, Tambaram will definitely help all your career dreams comes true in today’s IT field.
Web Driver 3.0 Training
- Understand Oops /java concepts
- Selenium IDE, RC
- Selenium WebDriver tool in depth, it’s features & components
- Building a new Test Framework by using Web Driver, Test NG, and Maven
- Selenium Introduction
- What is Selenium and Why Selenium
- Use of Automation Testing?
- Explanation of Selenium and its advantages
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Selenium Components
- Introduction of selenium Components
OOPs concepts and Core Java Introduction
- OOPs concepts
- Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, variables, methods, Packages
- Conditions and loops
- Access and non-access modifiers
- Advanced Java Programming
- Interfaces, Inheritance
- Collections, Exceptions
Selenium IDE and RC Introduction
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assessors.
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites with Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
- JDK 1.8
- Firefox 47.0.1, firebug and file path
- Set up TestNG, Maven and Selenium (2.53.1 &3.0 +) for eclipse
Selenium WebDriver 2.0 and 3.0 Introduction
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Simple Testcase
- Open and Close Browser
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, Edge.
- UI elements Locators.
- Identifying WebElement using id, name, link text,Partial LinkText class Name, XPath, CssSelector and TagName.
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and Keyboard Events
- Verification Commands
- a.How to get Title
- b.How to get Current Url
- c.How to get PageScource
- d.How to get WindowHandel
- e.How to get WindowHandels
- f.How to get Text
- g.How to get Attributes2.Validation commands:
- c.IsDisplayed3.How to operate with WebTable4.How to Handel Alerts in webpage5.Switch Commands:
- a.how to switch windows or Tabs.
- b.how to switch Alerts.6.How to operate with calanders7.Synchronization Commands
- File uploading using Auto-It and Robot.
Testing Framework and Tools
- Introduction of the Testing framework
- Types of frameworks
- Tools for developing Test Framework
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suit with TestNG
- Moduler Frame work
- Data driven
- Hybrid Framework
Develop Hybrid Framework
- Developing Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG and Maven
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, XML files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshots of failed Test case
- Jenkins Installation
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
Selenium Training with Python Course Syllabus
- Why do we need Selenium? (Though, there are many automation tools are available)
- Selenium with Java vs. Python (pros and cons)
- Program structure
- Basic Programming in Python
- Function & Parameters in Python
- Python Data structures and operation
- File Operations
- Object Oriented Programming
- Environment setup(python, Pycharm, Selenium and etc.,)
- Introduction with Python and Pycharm
- First Script on Selenium
Selenium- Web Driver
- Introduction to Web driver and Remote vs. Local
- Guide to install Web driver
- Creating your first script on Web driver
- Accessing Forms in Web driver
- Accessing Links and Table content in Web driver
- Remote web driver
- Advanced Web element access method- Contains, Sibling, Ancestor and etc.,
- Framework designing methods
- Framework adaptation
- Feature Testing Automation
- Report Generation out of Automation
- Real time Automation and the Challenges
PyAutoGUI – Controlling Mouse and Keyboard
- Introduction to pyautogui
- Accessing Flash content using pyautogui
- Controlling Keyboard and Mouse events on web driver
Selenium Training with C# Course Syllabus
Collapse Selenium IDE
- Record & Playback
- Command types
- Using Verifications
- Using Asserts
- Exporting Test Case/Suite to C#/NUnit
Collapse Selenium Webdriver
- Setting up new project
- Project Structure
- Understanding DOM Structure
- Finding Elements
- Assert Types
- Working with Dynamic Elements (Radio/Checkbox/DropDown/Select Element)
- Tables and Data grid
- Cross Platform Browser Testing
Collapse Selenium Framework & Infrastructure
- Creating Data Driven Tests (XML/DB/Excel)
- Linq queries (DDT)
Collapse Selenium Server (Optional)
- What is Selenium Server
- Intro for Selenium Grid
- Configuring Selenium Server
- Grid Configuration
- Setting up Grid
- Running a Test in Grid
- Best Practice Techniques and Structure
- Error Handling
- Actions And Alerts
Selenium Trainer Profile & Placement
Our Selenium Trainers
- More than 5 Years of experience in Selenium Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Selenium projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
Selenium Placement Training in Tambaram
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 97% percent Placement Record
- 980+ Interviews Organized
Selenium Training Locations in Chennai
Our Selenium Training Centers
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Salai
- Ashok Nagar
- T. Nagar
Selenium Training Batch Size in Tambaram
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)