What we do at Besant Technologies, Tambaram for Hadoop?
We always encourage the students to explore more on all the components; as a result, the candidates from every batch are able to deliver a PROOF OF CONCEPT. Below are some of the POCs done by our previous batch students
- A Web page added to HDFS web UI to upload the files to the Hadoop distributed file system.
- A complete English – English Dictionary application using MAP REDUCE program.
Whom Hadoop is suitable for?
Hadoop and Big Data related Technology is suitable for all the IT professionals who look forward to becoming Data Analyst / Data Scientist in the future and those who have a good passion for data handling techniques and to become industry experts on the same. Moreover, Hadoop can be pursued by Java as well as non- Java background professionals (including Mainframe, DWH, etc.)
Job Opportunity for Hadoop?
The demand for Hadoop skills never dies as this technology is like the reactant of a chain reaction where one leads to the growth or creation of another. As we are living in Internet era, we know how much of data is getting generated every day in every aspect of our life starting from the social media, e-commerce, banking, etc… So, it is an indispensable need to handle the data. A growing number of companies have begun to tap the technology to store and analyze petabytes of data such as weblogs, click stream data and social media content to gain better insights about their customers and their business. Hence there is a very huge demand for Hadoop professionals.
What is Hadoop?
Hadoop is a frame work written in Java language which allows us to deals with large set of data using a simple programming model. The two core components of Hadoop are, HDFS – Hadoop Distributed file system for storage. Map Reduce – A programming model to process the data. Using the Hadoop framework it is very easy to store and process the different variety and the huge volume of data… Initially, this open-source framework started with just two core components – HDFS and map-reduce. But later on, there are more than 15 components were integrated into the ecosystem.
Hadoop Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers Hadoop Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers get training in other locations too Hadoop Training in Chennai and Hadoop Training in Bangalore. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Hadoop Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Hadoop Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Hadoop Training Syllabus
Module 1 (Duration :06:00:00)
Introduction to Big Data & Hadoop Fundamentals Goal : In this module, you will understand Big Data, the limitations of the existing solutions for Big Data problem, how Hadoop solves the Big Data problem, the common Hadoop ecosystem components, Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Anatomy of File Write and Read, how MapReduce Framework works. Objectives – Upon completing this Module, you should be able to understand Big Data is a term applied to data sets that cannot be captured, managed, and processed within a tolerable elapsed and specified time frame by commonly used software tools.
- Big Data relies on volume, velocity, and variety with respect to processing.
- Data can be divided into three types—unstructured data, semi-structured data, and structured data.
- Big Data technology understands and navigates big data sources, analyzes unstructured data, and ingests data at a high speed.
- Hadoop is a free, Java-based programming framework that supports the processing of large data sets in a distributed computing environment.
Topics: Apache Hadoop
- Introduction to Big Data & Hadoop Fundamentals
- Dimensions of Big data
- Type of Data generation
- Apache ecosystem & its projects
- Hadoop distributors
- HDFS core concepts
- Modes of Hadoop employment
- HDFS Flow architecture
- HDFS MrV1 vs. MrV2 architecture
- Types of Data compression techniques
- Rack topology
- HDFS utility commands
- Min h/w requirements for a cluster & property files changes
Module 2 (Duration :03:00:00)
MapReduce Framework Goal : In this module, you will understand Hadoop MapReduce framework and the working of MapReduce on data stored in HDFS. You will understand concepts like Input Splits in MapReduce, Combiner & Partitioner and Demos on MapReduce using different data sets. Objectives – Upon completing this Module, you should be able to understand MapReduce involves processing jobs using the batch processing technique.
- MapReduce can be done using Java programming.
- Hadoop provides with Hadoop-examples jar file which is normally used by administrators and programmers to perform testing of the MapReduce applications.
- MapReduce contains steps like splitting, mapping, combining, reducing, and output.
Topics: Introduction to MapReduce
- MapReduce Design flow
- MapReduce Program (Job) execution
- Types of Input formats & Output Formats
- MapReduce Datatypes
- Performance tuning of MapReduce jobs
- Counters techniques
Module 3 (Duration :03:00:00)
Apache Hive Goal : This module will help you in understanding Hive concepts, Hive Data types, Loading and Querying Data in Hive, running hive scripts and Hive UDF. Objectives – Upon completing this Module, you should be able to understand Hive is a system for managing and querying unstructured data into a structured format.
- The various components of Hive architecture are megastore, driver, execution engine, and so on.
- Metastore is a component that stores the system catalog and metadata about tables, columns, partitions, and so on.
- Hive installation starts with locating the latest version of the tar file and downloading it in the Ubuntu system using the wget command.
- While programming in Hive, use the show tables command to display the total number of tables.
Topics: Introduction to Hive & features
- Hive architecture flow
- Types of hive tables flow
- DML/DDL commands explanation
- Partitioning logic
- Bucketing logic
- Hive script execution in shell & HUE
Module 4 (Duration: 03:00:00)
Apache Pig Goal: In this module, you will learn Pig, types of use case we can use Pig, tight coupling between Pig and MapReduce, and Pig Latin scripting, PIG running modes, PIG UDF, Pig Streaming, Testing PIG Scripts. Demo on healthcare dataset. Objectives – Upon completing this Module, you should be able to understand Pig is a high-level data flow scripting language and has two major components: Runtime engine and Pig Latin language.
- Pig runs in two execution modes: Local mode and MapReduce mode. Pig script can be written in two modes: Interactive mode and Batch mode.
- Pig engine can be installed by downloading the mirror web link from the website: pig.apache.org.
- Introduction to Pig concepts
- Pig modes of execution/storage concepts
- Pig program logics explanation
- Pig basic commands
- Pig script execution in shell/HUE
Module 5 (Duration :03:00:00)
Goal: This module will cover Advanced HBase concepts. We will see demos on Bulk Loading, Filters. You will also learn what Zookeeper is all about, how it helps in monitoring a cluster, why HBase uses Zookeeper. Objectives – Upon completing this module, you should be able to understand HBaseha’s two types of Nodes—Master and RegionServer. Only one Master node runs at a time. But there can be multiple RegionServersat a time.
- The data model of Hbasecomprises tables that are sorted by rows. The column families should be defined at the time of table creation.
- There are eight steps that should be followed for the installation of HBase.
- Some of the commands related to HBaseshell create, drop, list, count, get, and scan.
Topics: Apache Hbase GangBoard.com
- Introduction to Hbase concepts
- Introduction to NoSQL/CAP theorem concepts
- Hbase design/architecture flow
- Hbase table commands
- Hive + Hbase integration module/jars deployment
- Hbase execution in shell/HUE
Module 6 (Duration :02:00:00)
Goal: Sqoop is an Apache Hadoop Eco-system project whose responsibility is to import or export operations across relational databases. Some reasons to use Sqoop are as follows:
- SQL servers are deployed worldwide
- Nightly processing is done on SQL servers
- Allows to move certain part of data from traditional SQL DB to Hadoop
- Transferring data using script is inefficient and time-consuming
- To handle large data through Ecosystem
- To bring processed data from Hadoop to the applications
Objectives – Upon completing this Module, you should be able to understand Sqoop is a tool designed to transfer data between Hadoop and RDBs including MySQL, MS SQL, Postgre SQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Sqoop allows the import data from an RDB, such as SQL, MySQL or Oracle into HDFS.
Topics: Apache Sqoop
- Introduction to Sqoop concepts
- Sqoop internal design/architecture
- Sqoop Import statements concepts
- Sqoop Export Statements concepts
- Quest Data connectors flow
- Incremental updating concepts
- Creating a database in MySQL for importing to HDFS
- Sqoop commands execution in shell/HUE
Module 7 (Duration: 02:00:00)
Goal: Apache Flume is a distributed data collection service that gets the flow of data from their source and aggregates them to where they need to be processed.
Objectives – Upon completing this Module, you should be able to understand Apache Flume is a distributed data collection service that gets the flow of data from their source and aggregates the data to sink.
- Flume provides a reliable and scalable agent mode to ingest data into HDFS.
Topics: Apache Flume
- Introduction to Flume & features
- Flume topology & core concepts
- Property file parameters logic
Module 8 (Duration :02:00:00)
Goal : Hue is a web front end offered by the ClouderaVM to Apache Hadoop. Objectives – Upon completing this Module, you should be able to understand how to use hue for hive,pig,oozie. Topics: Apache HUE
- Introduction to Hue design
- Hue architecture flow/UI interface
Module 9 (Duration :02:00:00)
Goal : Following are the goals of ZooKeeper:
- Serialization ensures avoidance of delay in reading or write operations.
- Reliability persists when an update is applied by a user in the cluster.
- Atomicity does not allow partial results. Any user update can either succeed or fail.
- Simple Application Programming Interface or API provides an interface for development and implementation.
Objectives – Upon completing this Module, you should be able to understand ZooKeeper provides a simple and high-performance kernel for building more complex clients.
- ZooKeeper has three basic entities—Leader, Follower, and Observer.
- Watch is used to get the notification of all followers and observers to the leaders.
Topics: Apache Zookeeper
- Introduction to zookeeper concepts
- Zookeeper principles & usage in Hadoop framework
- Basics of Zookeeper
Module 10 (Duration :05:00:00)
Goal: Explain different configurations of the Hadoop cluster
- Identify different parameters for performance monitoring and performance tuning
- Explain configuration of security parameters in Hadoop.
Objectives – Upon completing this Module, you should be able to understand Hadoop can be optimized based on the infrastructure and available resources.
- Hadoop is an open-source application and the support provided for complicated optimization is less.
- Optimization is performed through xml files.
- Logs are the best medium through which an administrator can understand a problem and troubleshoot it accordingly.
- Hadoop relies on the Kerberos based security mechanism.
Topics: Administration concepts
- Principles of Hadoop administration & its importance
- Hadoop admin commands explanation
- Balancer concepts
- Rolling upgrade mechanism explanation
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Hadoop Training Reviews
Recently I have Completed Training in Besant Technologies. My Trainer is Very Good Person, he has very good Knowledge and also Explained all the topics in a practical manner.
Great support and good instructor. I took Training in Besant Technologies and the instructor was really helpful and believed in hands on classes rather than just focussing on the theory. Combined i think if you are looking to get started with any new topic, then this is an excellent place to begin with.
Recently I have completed Training in Besant Technologies. Solving real time examples in classes helped me understand better. thanks to Besant Technologies. Thank you for providing a better experience in learning the course.
The great learning experience with Besant Technologies."Excellent platform to get a headstart on any language. Besant Technologies has an experienced set of trainers who can give you a really good learning experience. Definitely recommend Besant Technologies courses to expand your career options.
"Besant Technologies is committed to training working IT professionals in upgrading their skills. Personally getting benefited with training from Besant Technologies. Besant Technologies has highly experienced trainers who are really supportive and one to one interaction. I personally recommend upgrading your skills which are trending in the market go for Besant Technologies.
The course is very well structured and the trainer has in-depth subject knowledge. The pace of the course is appropriate and all the queries are answered during the course sessions itself. Also, the customer care is very prompt in resolving all your queries. I thank and appreciate the Besant Technologies team’s effort for teaching and sharing knowledge.
"The training sessions were extremely comprehensive and well planned. The course content was focused on industry standards. The course is systematic, easy to follow, and the trainer follows a step-by-step approach, which makes it easier to grasp concepts. I can safely say Besant Technologies is one of the best training institutes.
The best part of Besant Technologies training is they support you for a lifetime. The course was designed by industry experts. The trainer is very good his subject matters. He entertains all questions with patience. The liked the quality material provided to me.. I shall definitely recommend this training platform for my friends.
Besant Technologies is a great start for the beginner as well for the experienced person who wants to get into a Great job. This is my first experience with Besant Technologies and it is awesome. The course content is very good, as compared to any other institute. The faculty is very experienced and skillful.
I have completed my Course in Besant Technologies and it had been a good experience. Syllabus was well structured and detailed. The classes were interactive and we discussed our doubts/thoughts very well. My trainer taught me every details and helped me to improve my programming skills.
I would like to thank this institute Besant Technologies for having every course available to learn in this institute and really good experience from me.
I would first thank Besant Technologies to offer a good packaged learning and certification program. My learning experience is great. The service is quite prompt and representatives are quite helpful. The projects that I worked on were really outstanding.
It was a great learning experience. Besant Technologies course was helped me to gain a competitive edge which is required at the job. Totally value for money. Anyone who is looking for making a career in software development Besant Technologies is the best Choice to make your dream true.
Hi everyone, Besant Technologies training is very useful to me. The support team is good to coordinate to clear doubts. I would strongly recommend Besant Technologies for beginners and intermediate level working professionals.
I enjoy my current experience with Besant Technologies. At the moment I am taking two courses, I learned many interesting things in these two couple of weeks. Also, great customer service 24 hours.
I am really happy with the quality of the courses they provided, within a month I got to know every important thing about knowledge of the course. Thanks to them. They have a great way of teaching with a few bucks of money, which you won’t regret. The pace was just right to complete the course without missing the threads and yet get hand-on experience to practice applications on ready to fly.
SWonderful Learning Experience for Besant Technologies. Great support and a good instructor. got practical exposure to real-world projects. Well supportive expert and support team.
I attended Training in Besant Technologies. Good things about Besant Technologies is the trainer was well qualified and knowledgeable about the subject. And real-time trainers only handle the training sessions.
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Thiruvanmiyur branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Thiruvanmiyur. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in Thiruvanmiyur.
I enjoyed the training at Besant Technologies. the instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. One of the best things I would say from this platform is providing high-quality content with highly skilled and experienced professionals as an instructor for each live course. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
It was a great experience being with Besant Technologies. The well-organized content and detailed explanation in teaching. The Instructor will spend more enough time for us to understand the concept. Definitely recommend Besant Technologies courses to expand your career options.
I completed my course from Besant Technologies. Teaching was good. it was a very nice and quality experience to learn from Besant Technologies. The course is well designed and our trainer was quite experienced and good at presenting the concepts clearly by presenting real time examples.
It was a nice learning experience. Besant Technologies provides hands-on experience with real-time examples that helps in understanding the concepts much easier. The Trainer of this institute had good knowledge. The Instructor guides me to learn the latest things about my course and to get knowledge up to date. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
It was a great experience to get Training in Besant Technologies. The course content prepared by Besant Technologies is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. the staffs were very polite to teach all concepts and making to work on real projects.
Everything about the training was absolutely amazing. The Faculty was able to resolve the queries patiently and provide the additional required information as well. Besant Technologies teams support through its technical or nontechnical the way they respond is just awesome.
Hadoop Trainer Profile & Placement
Our Hadoop Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Hadoop® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Hadoop projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Hadoop certified Professionals
Hadoop Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 93% percent Placement Record
- 1100+ Interviews Organized
Besant Technologies Official Branches
Plot No. 119, No.8,
11th Main Rd, Vijaya Nagar,
Tamil Nadu 600042
Old No:146/2- New, No: 48,
Habibullah Rd, T. Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
180/84, 1st Floor,
Karnataka Bank Building,
Trunk Rd,Porur, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600116
1st Floor, No.2A
Duraisamy Reddy St,
Near Passport Seva,
Tambaram West, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600045
1st Floor, No 54, 1633, 13th Main Rd, Bharathi Colony,
H Block, Tirumaniamman Nagar,
Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600040
Tamil Nadu, India
22/67, 1st Floor,
North mada street,
Near Valmiki St, Thiruvanmiyur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600041
5/318, 2nd Floor,
Sri Sowdeswari Nagar,
Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Tamil Nadu 600097
No.37, Ground Floor,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 603209
No. 4/76, Ambedkar Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur,
Tamil Nadu 600130