About Sql Server DBA Course
What is SQL Server DBA?
SQL Server is the product of Microsoft, now a day’s all the applications are dealing with the large data. Data is the backbone for all applications like banking, retail, healthcare, insurance, enterprise application, etc, to store and manage the data we need a database.
Why SQL Server DBA?
Microsoft introduced the product called SQL server® it will support only on windows operating systems. To manage the data we need a database administrator their responsibility is to maintain the data and to recover the data as soon as possible in case of failures. In the market, we have several databases available like Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Teradata each and every database has its own features and architecture so why we need SQL Server®.
Roles and Responsibilities of SQL Server DBA:Major roles of SQL Server dba will start from L1, L2, L3 & L4
- Level 1 will do an SQL server installation, uninstallation, patching not in the production server and the security part creating a user and granting privileges to the users
- Level2 will do the same work of level 2 in the production boxes then they will do the backup restoration of the production boxes into the lower environment or to the servers in other regions. They will configure replication setup and other HADR concepts like mirroring, log shipping
- Level3 will do the performance tuning and finding the root cause analysis of the problem and providing the permanent fix to it
- Level 4 will do capacity planning, server certifications, etc
What do we do at Training in Tambaram for SQL Server DBA?
Our approach is unique when it comes to SQL Server DBA Training. We are completely focusing on real-time working examples in every session and we are asking our students to develop their individual project at the end of their course. That makes them understand more about SQL Server® DBA
Whom SQL Server DBA is suitable for?
From the small scale applications to the large scale applications we can use the SQL Server as the database based on their data load and their availability of data. Based on their budget they can use the features in SQL Server.
Those who are interested in data modeling and an architect role can choose this domain if you are an admin to the database all the application owner should depend on you without data they can’t run the application.
Job opportunities in SQL Server DBA
If you want to land a job in a short duration surely SQL Server DBA will be the answer for that. Every company in this world uses SQL Server DBA for web application development. 100% placement support will be provided by our SQL Server DBA Training in Chennai.
SQL Server DBA Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers SQL Server DBA Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
SQL Server DBA Training Batch Schedule
Here are the SQL Server DBA Training Classes in Chennai Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
SQL Server DBA Training Syllabus
SQL Server 2008 Overview
- Availability and Scalability Features
- Security Features
- Data Management Features
- Administration and Maintenance Features
- Development Features
- To enable SQLiMail
- Testing mail delivery
Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 Editions
- Installing Microsoft SQL Server
- System Requirements
- Preparing for a SQL 2008 Installation
- Installation Checklist
- Setup Features
- Using the System Consistency Checker
- Component Install
- Unattended Installation
- Upgrading from previous versions of SQL Server
- To verify the Installation
- Administrative Tools
SQL Server Management Studio and other tools
- Management Studio Windows
- Registered Servers
- Object Explorer
- Review Database Objects
- Modify Database Properties
- Create Database Scripts
- The Maintenance Plans Node
- Solution Explorer
- Query Editor
- Upgrading to SQL Server Computer Manager
- SQL Server 2008 Services node
- SQL Server 2008 Network Configuration node
- SQL Server 2008 Native Client Configuration node
- The SQLCMD Management Utility
- SQLCMD Syntax
- SQLCMD Variables
- Dedicated Administrative Connection
- SQL Server Management Studio SQLCMD Mode
- Using SQL Management Objects
- BCP in and out with Format files and Bulk Insert
- Import Export Wizard
Monitoring the Database Server
- Managing Metadata Views
- Metadata Storage
- System Views
- Information Schema
- Catalog Views
- Sys All
- Dynamic Management Views
- System Stored Procedures
Database and Index Maintenance
- Index Management
- New Index Features
- Creating Indexes
- Online Index Maintenance
- Parallel (multiple CPU) Index Operations
- Lock Options
- Included Columns in Indexes
- Partitioned Tables and Indexes
- Altering an Index
- Rebuilding an Index
- Reorganising an Index
- Disabling an Index
- Dropping an Index
- Index Fragmentation
- Using the Database Tuning Advisor
Securing SQL Server 2008
- Implementing Securables
- New Security Features
- Permission Types
- Managing Logins
- Managing Users
- Managing Schemas
- Schema Definition
- Using Schemas
- Managing Execution Context
- Managing Permissions
- Manage Server Permissions
- Manage Server-Scope Securable Permissions
- Manage Database Permissions
- Manage Database-Scope Securable Permissions
- Managing Certificates
- Native Data Encryption
- Code and Module Signing
- SQL Server Auditing
SQL Server Backup & Recovery
- Disaster Recovery
- SQL 2008 Disaster Recovery Feature
- Enhanced Features
- Database Snapshots
- Creating a Snapshot
- Common Snapshot Applications
- Undeleting table rows
- Undoing a table update
- Recovering a dropped object
- Backup and Restore concept and types
- Backup and Restore options
- Media Integrity Changes
- Recovering the MASTER Database
- Create a mirrored backup
- SQL Server 2008 Data Availability
- Server Clustering concepts
- Failover of SQL Server Cluster
- Logshipping concept and setup
- Database Mirroring
- The Witness Server and Automatic Failover
- Configuring Database Mirroring
- Transaction Safety Level
- High Availability Operating Mode
- High Protection Operating Mode
- High Performance Operating Mode
- Monitoring Mirroring
- Database States for Database Mirroring
- Comparison between Logshipping and mirroring
- Replication concept
- Distributor Administration
- Creating and Managing Publications and setting up of various types of replication
- Subscribing to a Publication
- Transforming Published Data
- Managing Replication Monitors
- Distributed query and transaction
- Distributed Transaction Coordinator Service
- Managing Linked Servers
SQL Server 2008 Integration Services (Optional)
- Creating the Database Objects
- Creating a Package Using Business Intelligence Studio
- Integration Services Project Template
- OLE DB Command object
- Column Mappings
- Adding a Data Viewer
Monitoring and Performance
- SQL Server Profiler
- Optimal Data Storage
- Windows Perfmon Monitors
- Diagnostic Tools
- Query Analyzer
- Database Engine Tuning Advisor
- Index Optimisation
- Partitioned Indexes
- Lock optimsation
Struts 2: the modern web application framework
- Web applications: a quick study
- Frameworks for web applications
- The Struts 2 framework
Saying hello to Struts 2
- Declarative architecture
- A quick hello
- HelloWorld using annotations
Working with Struts 2 actions
- Introducing Struts 2 actions
- Packaging your actions
- Implementing actions
- Transferring data onto objects
- File uploading: a case study
Adding workflow with interceptors
- Why intercept requests
- Interceptors in action
- Surveying the built-in Struts 2 interceptors
- Declaring interceptors
- Building your own interceptor
Data transfer: OGNL and type conversion
- Data transfer and type conversion: common tasks of the web application domain
- OGNL and Struts 2
- Built-in type converters
- Customizing type conversion
Building a view: tags
- Getting started
- An overview of Struts tags
- Data tags
- Control tags
- Miscellaneous tags
- Using JSTL and other native tags
- A brief primer for the OGNL expression language
UI component tags
- Why we need UI component tags
- Tags, templates, and themes
- UI Component tag reference
Results in detail
- Life after the action
- Commonly used result types
- JSP alternatives
- Global results
Integrating with Spring and Hibernate/JPA
- Why use Spring with Struts 2
- Adding Spring to Struts 2
- Why use the Java Persistence API with Struts 2
Exploring the validation framework
- Getting familiar with the validation framework
- Wiring your actions for validation
- Writing a custom validator
- Validation framework advanced topics
- The Struts 2 framework and Java i18n
- A Struts 2 i18n demo
- Struts 2 i18n: the details
- Overriding the framework’s default locale determination
Extending Struts 2 with plug-ins
- Plug-in overview
- Common plug-ins
- Internal component system
- Writing a breadcrumb plug-in
- Setting up your environment
- Unit-testing your actions
- Maximizing reuse
- Advanced UI tag usage
Migration from Struts Classic
- Translating Struts Classic knowledge
- Converting by piecemeal
- Advanced action usage
- Dynamic method invocation
- Using tokens to prevent duplicate form submits
- Displaying wait pages automatically
- A single action for CRUD operations
- Tiles and Struts 2
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
SQL Server DBA Training Reviews
Recently I have Completed Training in Besant Technologies. My Trainer is Very Good Person, he has very good Knowledge and also Explained all the topics in a practical manner.
Great support and good instructor. I took Training in Besant Technologies and the instructor was really helpful and believed in hands on classes rather than just focussing on the theory. Combined i think if you are looking to get started with any new topic, then this is an excellent place to begin with.
Recently I have completed Training in Besant Technologies. Solving real time examples in classes helped me understand better. thanks to Besant Technologies. Thank you for providing a better experience in learning the course.
The great learning experience with Besant Technologies."Excellent platform to get a headstart on any language. Besant Technologies has an experienced set of trainers who can give you a really good learning experience. Definitely recommend Besant Technologies courses to expand your career options.
"Besant Technologies is committed to training working IT professionals in upgrading their skills. Personally getting benefited with training from Besant Technologies. Besant Technologies has highly experienced trainers who are really supportive and one to one interaction. I personally recommend upgrading your skills which are trending in the market go for Besant Technologies.
The course is very well structured and the trainer has in-depth subject knowledge. The pace of the course is appropriate and all the queries are answered during the course sessions itself. Also, the customer care is very prompt in resolving all your queries. I thank and appreciate the Besant Technologies team’s effort for teaching and sharing knowledge.
"The training sessions were extremely comprehensive and well planned. The course content was focused on industry standards. The course is systematic, easy to follow, and the trainer follows a step-by-step approach, which makes it easier to grasp concepts. I can safely say Besant Technologies is one of the best training institutes.
The best part of Besant Technologies training is they support you for a lifetime. The course was designed by industry experts. The trainer is very good his subject matters. He entertains all questions with patience. The liked the quality material provided to me.. I shall definitely recommend this training platform for my friends.
Besant Technologies is a great start for the beginner as well for the experienced person who wants to get into a Great job. This is my first experience with Besant Technologies and it is awesome. The course content is very good, as compared to any other institute. The faculty is very experienced and skillful.
I have completed my Course in Besant Technologies and it had been a good experience. Syllabus was well structured and detailed. The classes were interactive and we discussed our doubts/thoughts very well. My trainer taught me every details and helped me to improve my programming skills.
I would like to thank this institute Besant Technologies for having every course available to learn in this institute and really good experience from me.
I would first thank Besant Technologies to offer a good packaged learning and certification program. My learning experience is great. The service is quite prompt and representatives are quite helpful. The projects that I worked on were really outstanding.
It was a great learning experience. Besant Technologies course was helped me to gain a competitive edge which is required at the job. Totally value for money. Anyone who is looking for making a career in software development Besant Technologies is the best Choice to make your dream true.
Hi everyone, Besant Technologies training is very useful to me. The support team is good to coordinate to clear doubts. I would strongly recommend Besant Technologies for beginners and intermediate level working professionals.
I enjoy my current experience with Besant Technologies. At the moment I am taking two courses, I learned many interesting things in these two couple of weeks. Also, great customer service 24 hours.
I am really happy with the quality of the courses they provided, within a month I got to know every important thing about knowledge of the course. Thanks to them. They have a great way of teaching with a few bucks of money, which you won’t regret. The pace was just right to complete the course without missing the threads and yet get hand-on experience to practice applications on ready to fly.
SWonderful Learning Experience for Besant Technologies. Great support and a good instructor. got practical exposure to real-world projects. Well supportive expert and support team.
I attended Training in Besant Technologies. Good things about Besant Technologies is the trainer was well qualified and knowledgeable about the subject. And real-time trainers only handle the training sessions.
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Thiruvanmiyur branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Thiruvanmiyur. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in Thiruvanmiyur.
I enjoyed the training at Besant Technologies. the instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. One of the best things I would say from this platform is providing high-quality content with highly skilled and experienced professionals as an instructor for each live course. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
It was a great experience being with Besant Technologies. The well-organized content and detailed explanation in teaching. The Instructor will spend more enough time for us to understand the concept. Definitely recommend Besant Technologies courses to expand your career options.
I completed my course from Besant Technologies. Teaching was good. it was a very nice and quality experience to learn from Besant Technologies. The course is well designed and our trainer was quite experienced and good at presenting the concepts clearly by presenting real time examples.
It was a nice learning experience. Besant Technologies provides hands-on experience with real-time examples that helps in understanding the concepts much easier. The Trainer of this institute had good knowledge. The Instructor guides me to learn the latest things about my course and to get knowledge up to date. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
It was a great experience to get Training in Besant Technologies. The course content prepared by Besant Technologies is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. the staffs were very polite to teach all concepts and making to work on real projects.
Everything about the training was absolutely amazing. The Faculty was able to resolve the queries patiently and provide the additional required information as well. Besant Technologies teams support through its technical or nontechnical the way they respond is just awesome.
SQL Server DBA Trainer Profile & Placement
Our SQL Server DBA Trainers
- More than 11 Years of experience in SQL Server DBA Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime SQL Server DBA projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2100+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
SQL Server DBA Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 95% percent Placement Record
- 1300+ Interviews Organized
Besant Technologies Official Branches
1st Floor,No.2A Duraisami Reddy Street,
Chennai – 600 045
Landmark – Near By Passport Seva
No.8, 11th Main road,
Chennai – 600 042
Tamil Nadu, India.
Reliance Digital Showroom Opposite Street
No. 5/318, 2nd Floor, Sri Sowdeswari Nagar,
OMR, Okkiyam Thoraipakkam,
Chennai – 600 097
Tamil Nadu, India.
Behind Okkiyampet Bus Stop
Above IBACO Ice Cream
No. 180/84, 1st Floor, Karnataka Bank Building,
Porur, Chennai – 600116
Tamil Nadu, India
Oppsite to Gopalakrishna Theatre
No:1371, 28th street kambar colony,
I Block, Anna Nagar,
Chennai – 600 040
Tamil Nadu, India
Behind Reliance Fresh
Old No:146/2- New No: 48,
Habibullah Road, T.Nagar,
Chennai – 600 017
Tamil Nadu, India
Opposite to SGS Shaba
22/67, 1st Floor, North Mada street,
Near Valmiki Street,
Above Thiruvanmiyur ICICI Bank
No.37, 1st Floor,
Tamil Nadu, India
Near to Maraimalai Nagar Arch