What is Weblogic Server?
Oracle WebLogic Server is the industry’s best application server for building and deploying enterprise Java EE applications with support for new features for lowering cost of operations, improving performance, enhancing scalability and supporting the Oracle Applications portfolio.
Why Weblogic Server?
WebLogic Server Java EE applications are based on standardized, modular components; WebLogic Server provides a complete set of services for those modules and handles many details of application behavior automatically, without requiring programming.
What we do at Training in Tambaram for Weblogic Server?
Most of companies are looking for people who have well knowledge in the Application Server (Weblogic). Here we giving the end to end concepts of managing a WebLogic Server installation by using any of several system administration tools provided with WebLogic Server. A WebLogic Server installation can consist of a single WebLogic Server instance or multiple instances, each hosted on one or more physical machines. The system administration tools include the Administration Console, command-line utilities, and an API, with which you manage security, database connections, messaging, transaction processing, and the runtime configuration of your applications.
Whom Weblogic Server is suitable for?
Weblogic is suitable for person who looking forward for the Admin role. The tools also allow you to monitor the health of the WebLogic Server environment to ensure maximum availability and performance for your applications.
Job Opportunity for Weblogic Server
Currently Weblogic requirement is very high in the market. Most of projects are coming under Oracle fusion middleware world (Weblogic).
Classroom Batch Training
One To One Training
Weblogic Server Training Key Features
Besant Technologies offers Weblogic Server Training in Chennai in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Weblogic Server Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Weblogic Server doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Weblogic Server Training Syllabus
Introducing Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform
- Describing the Oracle Fusion Middleware Environment
- Components of Fusion Middleware
- Understanding the purpose of each component and their dependency
- Describing How WebLogic Server Supports Various Fusion Middleware Suites
- Describing How Various Fusion Middleware Suites Augment the Functions of WebLogic Server
- Explaining the Motivation Behind Distributed Systems
- The Major Components of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition 5 (Java EE) Specification
Installing Oracle WebLogic Server
- Explaining Oracle WebLogic Server Installation Steps
- Installing WebLogic Server Using Both the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Command Line
- Describing the Organization and Contents of the WebLogic Server Directory Structure
- Navigating the WebLogic Server Online and Offline Documentation
Configuring a Simple Domain
- Describing the Common Elements in a WebLogic Server Domain
- Describing how Domains are Used in the Enterprise
- Comparing Administration and Managed Servers
- Configuring a Domain
- Describing the Organization and Contents of the WLS Directory Structure
- Describing the use of WLST Offline to Manage Domains
- Creating a Simple Domain with One Managed Server
- Checking the Port Numbers that are Used for Components
Configuring a Domain Using Templates
- Describing the Internal Process Used to Create or Update a Domain Using a Template
- Describing the Process of Extending a Domain Template
- Explaining the Domain Templates Provided for Setting up JDeveloper, SOA, and WebCenter
Using Administration Console and WLST
- Identifying Dynamic and Nondynamic Attribute Changes in the Administration Console
- Customizing Monitoring Tables Within the Administration Console
- Using the WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) Command-line Utility
- Invoking WLST and Navigate Through the Domain Structure
- Describing How Change Management is Performed Internally Using Java Management Extension (JMX) and Mbeans
Configuring Managed Servers
- Configuring Managed Servers Using the Administrative Console
- Configuring Managed Servers Using WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Starting Managed Servers
- Shutting Down a Server or an Entire Domain Using WLST or the Administrative Console
- Configuring Managed Servers on a Computer Separate from the Sdministration Server
- Explaining Administration and Managed Server Independence (MSI)
Configuring Node Managers
- Defining the Oracle WebLogic Server Machine
- Configuring a Machine and Assign Servers to it by Using the Console and WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Explaining the Node Manager Architecture
- Describing the Organization and Contents of a Node Manager Directory Structure
- Configuring, Starting, and Stopping Node Managers
- Describing How to Start and Stop Procedures
Viewing and Managing Logs in Oracle WLS Environment
- Defining and Configuring Server and Domain Logs
- Viewing and Interpreting the Format of Domain and Server Log Files Using the Administration Console
- Configuring Server Standard Output Settings Using the Console
- Describing How Applications Can Integrate With WLS Logging Infrastructure (Apache commons, log4j)
- Accessing Online Log Message Catalogs
- Creating and Applying a Log Filter Using the Console
- Configuring Log Filter Expressions
- Contrasting Autodeploy With Manual Deployment
- Configuring and Deploying Web Applications Via the Administration Console, Command Line, and WLST
- Configuring Deployment Descriptors
- Testing Deployed Applications
- Describing the Role of Web Servers
- Tracing a Typical Web Interaction Flow
- Contrasting Static and Dynamic Content and Deployment
- Front-end Deployed Applications With a Web Server
- Configuring an Application for Multiple Development Environments
- Creating a Deployment Plan
- Staging a Deployment Plan
- Using Production Redeployment
Understanding JDBC and Configuring Data Sources
- Configuring JDBC and JDBC Data Sources
- Configuring Data Source Scope
- Contrasting Two-tier and Multi-tier JDBC Architecture
- Configuring a Connection Pool
- Describing How Data Sources are Used
- Deploying JDBC Resources to a Target
- Explaining the Components of JDBC URLs
- Monitoring and Testing a Data Source
Setting Up Java Message Service (JMS) Resources
- Describing JMS
- Describing How Oracle WebLogic Server JMS is Implemented
- Configuring JMS Server
- Configuring Connection Factories
- Configuring Queues and Topics
- Configuring Persistent Messages
- Deploying an Application that Uses JMS
- Monitoring JMS Resources and Messages
Introduction to Clustering
- The Benefits of Oracle WebLogic Cluster
- Basic Cluster Architecture
- Multitier Cluster Architecture
- Communication Among Clustered Server Instances
- The Key Criteria for Selecting Suitable Cluster Architecture
Configuring a Cluster
- Preparing Your Environment for a Cluster
- Creating and Configuring a Cluster
- Adding Servers to a Cluster
- Starting Up and Shutting Down Clustered Servers.
Security Concepts and Configuration
- Using the WebLogic Server (WLS) Security Architecture
- Configuring Security Realms
- Configuring Users and Groups
- Configuring Roles
- Configuring Policies
- Configuring Protection for Web Application Resources and EJBs
- Response Time Curve
- Think time
- Response Time at system Saturation
- Response Time Past the Buckle Point
- Interpreting Response Time Trends
- Basic Tuning Methodology
- Areas To Tune
- Tuning Hardware
- Tune The Operating System
- Tune The JVM
- JVM Choices
- Tuning WebLogic Server
- JDBC Settings
- Thread Settings
Java Memory Management
- Java Heap Space
- Heap Size Limits
- Default Size Limits
- Free Space Threshold
- Garbage Collection Mechanism
- GC Performance Improvements
- Analyzing Steady State Behavior
- Optimizing GC Duration
Besant Technologies offers 250+ IT training course in more than 20+ branches with 10+ years Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website.
More than 2000+ students placed in last year. It has a dedicated placement portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements. Besant Technologies conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 92% percent placement record.
- 1000+ interviews organized.
Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relevant technologies. Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications. Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade. Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. Besant technologies assure that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
Besant Technologies provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
You will receive Besant Technologies globally recognized course completion certification.
Yes, Besant Technologies provides group discounts for its training programs. To get more details, visit our website and contact our support team via Call, Email, Live Chat option or drop a Quick Enquiry. Depending on the group size, we offer discounts as per the terms and conditions.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Weblogic Server Training Reviews
Great support and good instructor. I took Training in Besant Technologies and the instructor was really helpful and believed in hands on classes rather than just focussing on the theory. Combined i think if you are looking to get started with any new topic, then this is an excellent place to begin with.
Recently I have completed Training in Besant Technologies. Solving real time examples in classes helped me understand better. thanks to Besant Technologies. Thank you for providing a better experience in learning the course.
The great learning experience with Besant Technologies."Excellent platform to get a headstart on any language. Besant Technologies has an experienced set of trainers who can give you a really good learning experience. Definitely recommend Besant Technologies courses to expand your career options.
"Besant Technologies is committed to training working IT professionals in upgrading their skills. Personally getting benefited with training from Besant Technologies. Besant Technologies has highly experienced trainers who are really supportive and one to one interaction. I personally recommend upgrading your skills which are trending in the market go for Besant Technologies.
The course is very well structured and the trainer has in-depth subject knowledge. The pace of the course is appropriate and all the queries are answered during the course sessions itself. Also, the customer care is very prompt in resolving all your queries. I thank and appreciate the Besant Technologies team’s effort for teaching and sharing knowledge.
"The training sessions were extremely comprehensive and well planned. The course content was focused on industry standards. The course is systematic, easy to follow, and the trainer follows a step-by-step approach, which makes it easier to grasp concepts. I can safely say Besant Technologies is one of the best training institutes.
The best part of Besant Technologies training is they support you for a lifetime. The course was designed by industry experts. The trainer is very good his subject matters. He entertains all questions with patience. The liked the quality material provided to me.. I shall definitely recommend this training platform for my friends.
Besant Technologies is a great start for the beginner as well for the experienced person who wants to get into a Great job. This is my first experience with Besant Technologies and it is awesome. The course content is very good, as compared to any other institute. The faculty is very experienced and skillful.
I have completed my Course in Besant Technologies and it had been a good experience. Syllabus was well structured and detailed. The classes were interactive and we discussed our doubts/thoughts very well. My trainer taught me every details and helped me to improve my programming skills.
I would like to thank this institute Besant Technologies for having every course available to learn in this institute and really good experience from me.
I would first thank Besant Technologies to offer a good packaged learning and certification program. My learning experience is great. The service is quite prompt and representatives are quite helpful. The projects that I worked on were really outstanding.
It was a great learning experience. Besant Technologies course was helped me to gain a competitive edge which is required at the job. Totally value for money. Anyone who is looking for making a career in software development Besant Technologies is the best Choice to make your dream true.
Hi everyone, Besant Technologies training is very useful to me. The support team is good to coordinate to clear doubts. I would strongly recommend Besant Technologies for beginners and intermediate level working professionals.
I enjoy my current experience with Besant Technologies. At the moment I am taking two courses, I learned many interesting things in these two couple of weeks. Also, great customer service 24 hours.
I am really happy with the quality of the courses they provided, within a month I got to know every important thing about knowledge of the course. Thanks to them. They have a great way of teaching with a few bucks of money, which you won’t regret. The pace was just right to complete the course without missing the threads and yet get hand-on experience to practice applications on ready to fly.
SWonderful Learning Experience for Besant Technologies. Great support and a good instructor. got practical exposure to real-world projects. Well supportive expert and support team.
I attended Training in Besant Technologies. Good things about Besant Technologies is the trainer was well qualified and knowledgeable about the subject. And real-time trainers only handle the training sessions.
HI i am Deepan. I completed my AWS Course in Besant Technologies Bangalore Thiruvanmiyur branch. The training is really awesome. The trainer explained all the concepts in detailed manner. It really helpful for my project. Thanks to the trainer and the team of Besant Technologies.
I did selenium course in Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai. The trainers are very helpful to complete my course with full knowledge. He explained all the concepts in different real time examples it really good to understand. Every project is really helpful to understand every concepts. Thanks for the best ever support given by the team of Besant Technologies
Hi i completed my Hadoop course in Thiruvanmiyur. Trainer Mr.Karthick is a excellent trainer. He had good experience in Hadoop. All the concepts explained in both theoretical and practical manner. The doubt clearing session is very helpful to gain deep knowledge in Hadoop. Best hadoop training in Thiruvanmiyur.
I enjoyed the training at Besant Technologies. the instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. One of the best things I would say from this platform is providing high-quality content with highly skilled and experienced professionals as an instructor for each live course. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
It was a great experience being with Besant Technologies. The well-organized content and detailed explanation in teaching. The Instructor will spend more enough time for us to understand the concept. Definitely recommend Besant Technologies courses to expand your career options.
I completed my course from Besant Technologies. Teaching was good. it was a very nice and quality experience to learn from Besant Technologies. The course is well designed and our trainer was quite experienced and good at presenting the concepts clearly by presenting real time examples.
It was a nice learning experience. Besant Technologies provides hands-on experience with real-time examples that helps in understanding the concepts much easier. The Trainer of this institute had good knowledge. The Instructor guides me to learn the latest things about my course and to get knowledge up to date. Thanks to Besant Technologies.
It was a great experience to get Training in Besant Technologies. The course content prepared by Besant Technologies is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. the staffs were very polite to teach all concepts and making to work on real projects.
Everything about the training was absolutely amazing. The Faculty was able to resolve the queries patiently and provide the additional required information as well. Besant Technologies teams support through its technical or nontechnical the way they respond is just awesome.
- Google Reviews -
- Sulekha -
- Justdial -
- UrbanPro -
Weblogic Server Trainer Profile & Placement
Our Weblogic Server Trainers
- More than 11 Years of experience in Weblogic Server Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Weblogic Server projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2100+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- PHP Zend certified Professionals
Weblogic Server Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 95% percent Placement Record
- 1300+ Interviews Organized
Besant Technologies Official Branches
Plot No. 119, No.8,
11th Main Rd, Vijaya Nagar,
Tamil Nadu 600042
Old No:146/2- New, No: 48,
Habibullah Rd, T. Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
180/84, 1st Floor,
Karnataka Bank Building,
Trunk Rd,Porur, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600116
1st Floor, No.2A
Duraisamy Reddy St,
Near Passport Seva,
Tambaram West, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600045
1st Floor, No 54, 1633, 13th Main Rd, Bharathi Colony,
H Block, Tirumaniamman Nagar,
Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600040
Tamil Nadu, India
22/67, 1st Floor,
North mada street,
Near Valmiki St, Thiruvanmiyur,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600041
5/318, 2nd Floor,
Sri Sowdeswari Nagar,
Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Tamil Nadu 600097
No.37, Ground Floor,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 603209
No. 4/76, Ambedkar Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur,
Tamil Nadu 600130
Recently I have Completed Training in Besant Technologies. My Trainer is Very Good Person, he has very good Knowledge and also Explained all the topics in a practical manner.